Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

who. why. what. when

Hi, I'm Kristin.  I'm a 27 year old (28 in exactly one month and 1 day from today but today,i am still 27), wife to my high school sweetheart and mommy of two. I could ramble on and on about my husband and children for hours on end but will save all that jazz for future posts. Lucky You!

I am starting this blog for one reason... my best friend won't leave me alone about it! She is one of those people that really doesn't like to open herself up and let people in to her personal life yet, she loves to blog! .don't worry, she is completely as crazy as my last statement sounded BUT she will be the first to admit it.  I guess part of me believes thinks that I  might enjoy blogging and the people I follow as much as she does, time will tell I suppose.  I'll go ahead and take this opportunity to invite you to read her blog and follow her. http://tiffanyreitz.blogspot.com/

I have to be honest and say that I have no idea what I plan to write about or if it will even be interesting to anyone other than Tiffany but I will tell you this...

I love my family & friends but I am very private in the way that I don't love to share personal things with just anyone so this blogging thing is very much...out. of. my. element.  I'm a little nervous.  So bare with me and maybe with a little time, I'll let you into the fun things and funny moments that fill each and every day.

Side note:  I am super random(which makes for a lot of exciting moments) so I will now apoligize ahead of time for all of the random posts that might be about to happen. So...here goes...HAPPY READING.  Isn't that something bloggers say?

Side note 2:  Upon writing the last sentence, I got ADD and clicked on another tab and I some how exited out and lost my entire post.  Apparently, there is something called, auto save?  Niiiiice!

No comments:

Post a Comment